It was bath day... so they might look a bit damp. A few are still very nervous about the blow dryer so it's a slow process. I don't want to traumatize them with it, so we only go as far as the pups can emotionally handle it. Some are brave, others ...not so much yet. It's VERY normal. Pups mature at their own speed and blow dryers are frightening at first. But, baths need to happen because puppies keep choosing to wear their food. ;)
Some pups have gobs of pics, some do not. The ones that do not simply were 'done' with the day. For those with less than a bunch... I'll give them today to rest and try again tomorrow.
Answers before I get asked:
1. Yes, the eyes look blue. No they won't stay blue. They'll go brown. This is just baby eye stuff.
2. Yes, the blazes look different. As the fur grows, the blazes get thinner - even some disappearing entirely. If the coat was short, they'd remain the same as they were at birth.
3. Yes, they're not as dark. Again - fur... and sometimes, my camera.
4. Yeah... some look yellowish. That's my camera and shadows. Sorry. I try.
5. Yes, they're getting fluffy! I told ya. Wait until they're 5 -6 weeks old. Major floof!
So go look at the individual links! Remember - click "Available Pups!", then click the Warcraft litter, then click the photo of your puppy.
*Mass Effect litter is next up!*