This is the post to determine the best dates!
This litter shows no sign across the board of not being ready to go by their 8 week mark. Some of you have spoken to me about holding your potatoes a bit longer due to scheduling issues. I've approved these delays, but please get with me via email to confirm it.
I will be going to Moses Lake on June 1st for a 'Play Date' meet up with past owners of Outlands pups. If you guys want to meet up then, that's fine. Otherwise, here are the dates I'm considering:
May 11th or 12th
May 18th or 19th
If either of these dates work, let's pick one. I'm only making the one trip (except for the June 1st one, which is for the play date) so if you want to shave off some miles here's your chance - otherwise, we'll discuss meeting up on Spokane Valley area. I'm pretty easy on dates and times if you're coming out this way though I do have to drop Meghan off at work in Spokane Valley at 5am and pick her up at 2 (or 3)pm Wed- Sunday so I have to work around this a bit.
Let me know (or remind me of pre-made plans) ASAP so I can make sure schedules line up.